Foreign producers need to appoint an Authorised Representative in Sweden. El-Kretsen offers the service and for these clients we will also handle the registration and the yearly reporting to the EPA. For that service please print and send us the two documents: Agreement regarding authorised representative and Power of attorney.

Please send the signed documents by e-mail to:

You can also send them via regular mail to:
El-Kretsen AB
Box 22307
SE-104 22 Stockholm

Producer responsibility in other countries through WEEE Europe

Are you in charge of the declarations for more than one country, or does your company deal with distance sales to an end-user in another EU country? Differing national legislation and collection systems can make keeping track of the various regulations and costs that apply a difficult and time-consuming task, but our umbrella organization Weee-Europe can inform you of what applies outside Sweden. If you sign an additional agreement, they can also administer declarations to several countries. Welcome to our one-stop-shop solution for Europe.