Do you need a certified collection system for your batteries?
Battery producers that only brings a smaller amount of portable batteries to the Swedish market are covered by an exception from the mandatory regulations being part of a collection system. However, these producers still have to report to the Swedish EPA and provide annual information on amounts sold.
The exception will apply to those that produce:
- less than 1 kg Hg batteries/year
- less than 2 kg Cd batteries/year
- less than 250 kg Pb batteries if each battery weighs more than 3 kg/year
- less than 100 kg Pb batteries if each battery weighs less than 3 kg/year
- less than 50 kg other batteries/year
Are you uncertain please contact us at email@example.com.