Foreign companies selling to Sweden

Producer responsibility is something that exists in all European countries. What differs between countries is the legislation around it and how the WEEE is handled.

Need an Authorised Representative?

Foreign companies that sell electrical products on the Swedish market need a legal representative (also known as an Authorised Representative). The legal representative needs to be established in Sweden, and takes over the responsibility for fulfilling the obligations for the producer.

This is one of the services offered by El-Kretsen.